- Students who will be away from their home districts for the July 2014 State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR®) end-of-course (EOC) administration can be registered to take the necessary assessments at any participating Texas campus. In addition, out-of-school (OOS) examinees can register to take the necessary STAAR EOC assessments at any participating Texas campus.
- For the July 2014 STAAR EOC administration, out-of-district (OOD) students and OOS examinees must be registered online at http://www.TexasAssessment.com/STAAR-EOC-OOD. The OOD and OOS test site directory with the list of participating campuses can be found at http://www.TexasAssessment.com/STAARtestsites. The specific dates and times for each assessment can be found in a drop-down menu on the registration form.
- The July 2014 STAAR EOC OOD and OOS registration window is May 27, 2014, to June 5, 2014. The assessments will be administered as follows:
July 7—English I
July 8—English II
July 7 to July 11—Algebra I, Biology, and U.S. History
- OOD students and OOS examinees who are not registered online by the deadline can still participate at a selected campus on the day of testing, if the campus can accommodate them.
- On the day(s) of testing, students and examinees should arrive at the test site 30 minutes before the designated testing time. Students and examinees must present picture identification to test. Students and examinees will not be able to take the assessment(s) without a picture ID.